Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Manager
Eaton Corporation’s Tijuana, Mexico facility has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Manager. Primary responsibilities include controlling the management of materials into and within the plant. This person would be responsible of setting a comprehensive strategy to manage key areas such as purchasing, production scheduling, inventory control and supply planning.
- Manages team that develops and controls production schedules and inventory levels based on sales forecasts and other commitments.
- Directs materials staff to insure objectives, schedules, and budgets are achieved.
- Studies past business cycles and trends, contributes to the development of specific unit forecasts. Utilizes marketing projections to anticipate business conditions.
- Coordinates, implements, and continually improves all aspects of computerized scheduling system. Balances work load among supply and demand planners.
- Responsible for the management of daily order activities for shop floor and supply purchase orders, keeping inventory within accordance of predetermined goals.
- Responsible for supplier on-time delivery performance.
- Manages inventory levels in accordance with plant, group and corporate goals.
- Collaboratively participates in the planning and coordinating of yearly physical inventory in accordance with group and corporate accounting procedures.
- Responsible for initiating and monitoring a formalized cycle counting procedure to inspect and insure inventory on-hand accuracy and insuring P+L impact communicated to plant finance team.
- Responsible for the coordinating activities with the divisional purchasing staff involving supplier selection, quality, delivery, price, MRO, and miscellaneous purchases.
- Work to eliminate product/improve pricing through PGT.
- Overseas Plant purchasing process: purchase reqs, supplier terms, etc.
- Manages tooling/supplies costs and highlights issues and takes corrective actions to ensure plant meets its profit plant objectives. Plant Liaison for SCM Material Cost Out.
- Actively participates in support of cross functional goal attainment, supports a continuous improvement culture and provides support for all plant High 5 metrics
- Ensures compliance with Eaton’s Strategic ERP rules including dashboard monitoring and corrective action when the plant is below goal.
- On Time Delivery
- Cost Savings
- Inventory Accuracy
- Plant and Value Stream High 5 Metrics
- Eaton Strategic ERP Rules
Bachelor's degree for an accredited institution
7 to 10 years of experiencie in the position
5 years of experience in manufacturing electronic
5 years of experience working with SAP is a must
Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar
5 years leading supply chain teams
Strong experience driving cost out and vendor consolidation projects
Experience on Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement Kaizen Leadership
- Experience coordinating physical inventory
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPCD Transportation
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time