Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Process Engineer
- Become the Epoxy Molding/Processing expert for the facility.
- Ensure that all critical to quality characteristics are identified, measured, and documented on the Control Plan.
- Adheres to Safety initiatives by supporting MESH requirements, performing safety audits and fostering safety improvement culture throughout department.
- Determine the molding and curing profiles to achieve desired results on all product families. Lead controlled experiments to optimize process.
- Measure and improve first pass yield on all product classes.
- Review SPC data.
- Own all safety and equipment maintenance requirements. Ensure preventive and repair maintenance is complete.
- Develop, implement, and document production test processes and methods. Certify/test new hourly operators for adequate skills adherence to Standard Work.
- Lead manufacturing process automation projects and deploy sound engineering controls to reduce cost and improve quality.
- Develop, justify and evolve capital plans and estimates throughout projects
- Accurately communicate status and quality of project and deliverables to team, management and stakeholders.
- Support Production, Engineering, and Manufacturing Services departments during equipment installation, modification, startup and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Interact with other departments; quality, operations and suppliers to achieve objectives as part of a product and process improvement team.
- Support NPD/NPI projects and work with cross-functional team to obtain objectives and desired results.
- Review new products for moldability and testability. Assist design groups to insure product designs can be molded and tested economically in a production and repair environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in epoxy systems and molding operations
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates currently residing within a 50 mile radius of South Milwaukee, WI will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Master's Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- A top performer in this role will be a highly passionate manufacturing change agent who is a very strong and strategic leader and who wants to be a vital member of a senior leadership team that is creating something special.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma (Black Belt).
- Six-Sigma experience improving processes
- Proven engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot complex test systems involving hardware and software.
- Experience in epoxy encapsulation systems and formulations
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple priorities with deadlines and bring assignments to successful completion with minimum supervision
- Must be a hands-on person
- Flexible to work extended hour or weekends in case of emergency or to support business needs as occasionally required
- Positive interaction and open communications with other factory disciplines is a necessity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time