Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Support Manager
- Manage the continuous improvement of pre- and post- order sales support functions. This will require direct engagement with the technical and commercial support functions within the team and the appropriate product line marketing, field sales and manufacturing facilities. The output of these actions will drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
- Manages inside sales activities and performance for assigned area.
- Ensures overall timeliness of quotes, contract maintenance, special marketing / sales programs and any other customer inquiries for assigned area.
- Assist in communicating the vision of the TAM division to ensure that the direction of the organization is clearly understood and is strongly tied to our operations partners.
- Enhances communication between product line management and field sales management to meet the financial objectives of the company.
- Build relationships with senior sales management and product line management to assist in the development of marketing and product line sales and pricing strategies. Understands and supports strategies unique to utility business.
- Determine best industry practices and policies through collection of customer satisfaction data and benchmarking. Makes appropriate structural and procedural changes across the organization.
- Owns the customer scorecard management process and recommends action plans for improvement.
- Enforces company policies and ensures that quotes and orders transactions are in compliance with contract and anti-trust laws.
- Define performance metrics, SLA’s and evaluates and interprets data to drive performance improvement and productivity throughout the organization. Improves team productivity.
- Participates in training field sales, distributors and agents.
- Manage departmental budget to stay within assigned levels.
- Lead by example in the community by sharing time and talent with targeted customers.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 7 years of sales/marketing, customer service or operations experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s degree in Business from an accredited institution
- SAP experience
- Experience working directly with OEM customers
- Experience managing others in a high performance culture
- Experience in the Commercial Vehicle or Military segment
- Customer support leadership experience
- Experience with implementing and improving processes
- Track record of managing people.
- Superior knowledge of customer service, customer relations and employee development
- Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of direct OEM & business to business (B2B) channel strategies.
- Experience in building strong customer relationships in support and/or sales functions.
- Ability to leverage resources and influence without authority.
- Process oriented with an understanding of EBS.
- Knowledge of systems and tools required to support B2B transactions
- Experience in team building and employee engagement.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstration of leadership style and a record of getting results
- Technically savvy with IT tools and data analysis
- Strong team building experience
- Business integration experience
- Experience leading change
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time