Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager – Transfer Pricing Strategy
Eaton’s Corporate Sector is seeking a Manager – Transfer Pricing Strategy. The Manager – Transfer Pricing Strategy will be based at our Houston, TX facility.
The Manager – Transfer Pricing Strategy is a key strategic role within the Transfer Pricing Strategy function of Eaton reporting to the Senior Manager – Transfer Pricing Strategy. The position manages and owns Eaton’s worldwide transfer pricing strategy and documentation in relation to financial transactions. This role provides financial transfer pricing expertise to the Eaton Tax team on an on-going basis to manage transfer pricing requirements and risks. This role will also manage, train, and supervise a transfer pricing Senior Analyst in order to successfully meet team goals. This role requires the ability to build and manage relationships with multiple different stakeholders within the company across Treasury, Tax and Accounting teams. This position requires an experienced and proven level of: understanding of transfer pricing issues surrounding intercompany financial transactions, financial acumen, financial system knowledge/skills, proven data management/analysis abilities, understanding of accounting concepts surrounding financial consolidations, understanding of treasury practices, ability to drive the completion of large deliverables, along with issue/opportunity recognition skills. Team/people management skills are required to be successful in this role.
- Owns the development and implementation of comprehensive worldwide processes and procedures to manage financial intercompany transactions from a transfer pricing perspective and improve efficiency.
- Responsibilities will cover all intercompany financial transactions.
- Oversee and manage dynamic modeling of potential intercompany transactions.
- Manages and motivates the individual that prepares transfer pricing documentation for intercompany financial transactions as required under tax laws of the various jurisdictions in which Eaton operates throughout the world.
- Reviews and approves documentation for accuracy and consistency from a global perspective.
- Partners with Treasury and International Tax teams to lead improvement in financial transaction processes and insure that Tax, Transfer Pricing, and Treasury requirements are all met by processes established.
- Trains Senior Analyst and Lead Analyst in appropriate transfer pricing treatment of various intercompany financial transactions Recommends best practices for current analysis based on prior experience in audit defense of intercompany financial transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Tax, or Accounting from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of professional experience in US Transfer Pricing, US Federal Tax, International Tax or Treasury is required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ professional experience in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future..
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Tax from an accredited institution
- 3-5 years of US Transfer Pricing experience at a either a consulting firm or a large multi-national company
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to apply financial modeling techniques
- Ability to analyze complex financial transactions to identify applicable tax laws
- Ability to work independently and with a team; to communicate articulately, confidently, and professionally across many organizational levels; and effectively build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to recommend and implement tax strategies consistent with non-tax objectives across Treasury and Operations.
- Systems skills/experience desired: Longview Solutions Applications, Oracle, HFM and SAP
- Attentive to detail, personally committed to work quality and able to learn from mistakes
- Strong written communication and oral communication skills regarding tax explanations and recommendations regarding complex financial transactions and legal issues to both tax and non-tax personnel
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and organization savvy
- Knowledge of Tax Law regarding statutes, regulations, court decisions and tax treaties
- Knowledge of tax accounting rules compared to book accounting rules.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing services regulations and concepts
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time