Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Industrial Spot Welder- 2nd Shift
- Use spot welding equipment, welds appropriate parts together based on specifications.
- Runs samples and checks product quality against prints.
- Adjusts spot welder to properly weld material based on thickness and finish.
- Performs all quality checks, fills out Daily Activity Reports and enters time recording in SAP.
- Changes welding tips as necessary.
- Performs 5S & Continuous Improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Spot-welding experience
- Basic computer skills
- Able to read, interpret blueprints and use simple measuring tools
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No