Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s Fluid Conveyance Division is seeking a Plant Quality Manager. The Plant Quality Manager will be based out of our Mountain Home, AR facility.
Position provides overall leadership for Quality within the Mountain Home facility. Key responsibilities include driving the Strategic Quality Plan at the operational level, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Eaton Business System by utilizing the Eaton Lean System, 6 sigma, and ProLaunch. Development of short and long range strategic business plans for the Mountain Home site to align our resources to meet future customer needs and drive superior operating results.
Essential Responsibilities and Critical Responsibilities:
- Deploy quality plan at the operational level in conjunction with the Division Operational Excellence group to provide overall quality leadership to the site.
- Transform the organization from one focused on conventional detection and containment to one focused on best-in-class prevention.
- Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application of Eaton Business Excellence
- Provide support in Total Quality Leadership to customers, suppliers, business partners, and the other support service functions such as, materials, mfg. Engineering, Information Technologies, and other Division resources.
- Manage the Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous production of products consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the BSC to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
- Develop systems for managing supplier performance. Provide Quality interface, expertise and support to the organization’s suppliers and partners.
- Build relationships with other Division and Corporate resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five years related experience in manufacturing plant.
- Minimum of two years required in a supervisory or management capacity in the field of Quality Control, Engineering, or Quality Engineering.
- Minimum of one year experience with continuous improvement framework
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Comprehensive knowledge of effective Quality Systems at the plant level.
- Broad knowledge of company and division policies, objectives and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with related plant functions and division staffs, and handle necessary customer and supplier contacts, concerning product quality.
- Managerial skills required to administer, budget, and coordinate departmental activities, including orientation and training, and adjustments in employee status.
- Knowledge of: statistics, quality engineering, metrology, metallurgy, hydraulic systems, or reliability testing.
- Six Sigma Blackbelt
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only