Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Lighting division has an opening for an Accountant. The position will be based out of our Peachtree City, GA office.
The Lighting division of Eaton, located in Peachtree City, GA has an opening for an Accountant. The Accountant position is responsible for proper administration of agent commissions and sales reporting to both agents and internal customers. Position requires an individual who is highly organized and adept at providing proper commission statements and reconciliation of payment to agents. Individual will liaison this Division Controller, Area Sales VP’s, and Accounting Manager.
- A/P support with correct coding for promotional activity
- Coordination and data assimilation for both internal and external auditors
- Ensuring compliance for SOX, Internal Controls, and EAE (Electronic Audit Evidence)
- Divisional Reconciliations and manual journal entry support
- Annual and Monthly Agent Bonus Programs
- Monthly Sales Performance Reporting
- Month-end closing activity support and account reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from accredited institution
- 3 years general accounting experience
- Relocation assistance not available for this position. Only candidates willing to work within a 50 mile radius of Peachtree City, GA will be considered for this position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- 5 years’ experience in an general accounting role
- Prefer experience with SAP
- Prior with commissioning accounting
- Strong financial reporting, analysis and presentation skills
- Experience in financial forecasting and modeling
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal, communication and proven managerial / leadership skills
- Knowledge and understanding of (accounting) principles, policies and (business) concepts
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational analyses/reports
- General knowledge of financial systems
- General tax knowledge
- General knowledge of statutory accounting requirements Making decision - decision making techniques to know and apply in practice
- Analytical thinker and forward thinking
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No