Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Experienced HR Technology Analyst
Experienced HR Technology Analyst
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers – please apply.
The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HR Technology team. This position serves as a first point of contact for a geographically disbursed global employee workforce and assists HR users with escalation support. The Senior HRMS analyst is responsible for data and problem analysis and supports the HR Technology technical team with HRMS testing for upgrades, patches and other technical projects as assigned.
Customer Support and Subject Matter Expertise in HR Systems (50% of time):
· Provides escalated user support to end users
· Processes Tier 3 Data Corrections and mass updates
· Reviews and monitors interface error reports
· Manages a large volume of requests from global users received via the case management system
· Responds to “how to” questions, special requests, issue research/resolution and required activities related to processes such as Oracle HRMS, Payroll, Eaton University, Taleo, E-star and APEX
· Coordinates with COEs and third party of case resolution
Provides front-line technical support for all supported systems (20% of time):
· Identifies recurring issues from cases, collects data and documents support from end users, performs and documents tests in production and QA systems to assist in root cause and impact analysis
· Researches HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws by conducting large data analysis and system tests to identify patterns, impacted users, groups or regions
· Documents results of analysis and works with technical support team on issue urgency and resolution.
· Participates in UAT testing for break fix issues and documents results
Provides Project Support for HRT Roadmap (10% of time):
· Participates in Project Teams for new system implementation, patches, upgrades or enhancements. Identifies and escalates risks in all project phases
· Completes UAT scripts and documents results in support of system upgrades or patches
Process Improvement and Data Integrity (10% of time):
· Assists in maintaining data integrity in systems by running reports and analyzing data
· Collects and documents feedback and data from COEs, customers, end users, and other team members on process improvements
· Presents process improvement suggestions to HRT Leadership team
· Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· Minimum 2 years of HRIS, IT or HR generalist or specialist experience with HR Systems
· Excellent English skills and another language would be an advantage
· Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
· Ability to complete advanced operations and formulas in Microsoft excel with large data sets
· Ability to identify patterns in data and conduct trend and impact analysis with large data sets
· Thorough knowledge and understanding Policies and Practices and HR Technologies
· Ability to coordinate/prioritize multiple, often complex, tasks in order to ensure continued effectiveness in meeting the company’s recordkeeping, reporting and compliance needs
· Strong analytical skills for completing complex problem solving and analysis of business processes and systems
· Experience interfacing with all levels of HR and IT professionals and business customers. Must be able to communicate effectively with functional, business and technical stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written), including clear and comprehensible assistance to customers and other team members and detailed process documentation
· Ability to communicate customer issues/requirements to technical personnel and convey technical information to customers in an easily understandable fashion
· Proactive about identifying problems and continuous improvement with focus on data integrity
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
*Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No