Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
1.Quality, efficiency and process improvement. Manage operations and make appropriate manpower planning to meet Profit Plan goals. Control efficiency, overtime and annual leave to achieve Flex. Productivity goal. Use EQS tools to solve quality issue and achieve CONC goal. Ensure that the production process under safety requirements to achieve TACR / DACR goals. Multi-skill training planning. Continue improvement in capacity, quality and cost out
1)Manage operations and make appropriate manpower planning to meet Profit Plan goals
2)Control efficiency, overtime and annual leave to achieve Flex. Productivity goal.
3)Use EQS tools to solve quality issue and achieve CONC goal
4)Ensure that the production process under safety requirements to achieve TACR / DACR goals.
5)Multi-skill training planning to make work station ops arrangement more flexible.
6)Use Lean tools to do continue improvement project in capacity, quality and cost out
• Bachelor's degree(Electrical, mechanical Engineering, chemistry or management)
• More than 5 years experiences in Shop floor management (over 30 headcounts)
• More than 5 years working experience in factory affairs
• TOEIC score more than 550, GEPT intermediate level or above or IELT 5 above
• Demonstrated English language capability and fluency is required (written and verbal)
• More than 7 years experiences in Shop floor management (over 30 headcounts)
• Have work experiences in rubber industry or have related technics.
• Patience and empathy
• Good problem solving skill
• Crisis management skill
• EQ & AQ
• Good communication skill
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No