Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Internship Program: Supply Chain (Master's/MBA)
We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of roles throughout the program. The majority of participants will work in multiple locations and businesses.
Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
- Exposure to project management, strategic supply sourcing, commodity management, logistics trade management, new product development, materials management, or supplier development.
- Assignments aligned with the strategic objectives of Eaton’s Supply Chain function.
- Presentations and coaching opportunities led by members of the senior SCM leadership team.
- Learning and development of Eaton Leadership Competencies such as business strategy, business acumen, and leveraging resources.
- Actively pursuing a Master’s or MBA degree program with a focus in supply chain management from an accredited institution, with a graduation date no later than August 2019.
- Minimum of 4-years of post-collegiate work experience with at least 1-year of supply chain work experience.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship.
- Geographical flexibility to relocate within the United States for the duration of the Internship Program.
- High potential/high interest to develop as a future manager in a manufacturing/operations environment.
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
This role may include travel (up to 25%) within a local region as determined the assignment manager.
- Transportation to and from the worksite and for incidental business travel is the responsibility of the intern; however, expenses for required and approved business travel (not including the worksite) will be reimbursed.
- The summer internship culminates with a formal presentation where students showcase their success stories to leaders of the organization and receive feedback on their performance.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time