Production Engineer (Team Leader) - Machining
- To achieve targeted output at all operations within quality norms
- To arrange man power as per load.
- To give first piece approval.
- To monitoring SPC, daily checklist sheet, hourly monitoring sheet.
- To motivate team members , by developing there skills and delegating them Specific responsibilities. & to explain them importance or power of team work.
- Multi –skilling the team members.
- Daily rework and rejection analysis. Discussion with team members on the same.
- To concentrate on line bottleneck operations. & to make plan on that how to overcome.
- To implement the new system on daily basis. And encourage to team members.
- To counsel the team members for boosting the productivity of the line.
- To Dictate the team for the line production , rejections ,by taking
- Necessary actions.
- To bring awareness among the team members for effective implementation of 5 ‘ s.
- Daily review of final inspection details with team members in meeting.
- To collect the team member problem’s and try to solve the problems as possible as.
- Experience of Six sigma , 5 ‘ s, Lean Manufacturing , Problem solving technique , Root cause analysis.
- Education and Experience - DME With 8-9Yrs Experience In Production & Quality Field.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time