As a Part of the Accounts Payable team, this position is responsible for various AP Production Processes, AP Customer contact, Involvement in project work with a focus on continuous improvement, Oracle payment Management, Managing Payments Rejections, Meet Month End Deadlines, managing APAC – End to End Monthly metrics and reporting, Working with IT, SCM, Plant, Controller on Error Resolutions, Customer relations. Ability to manage and work effectively with other team members and internal as well as external customers. Demonstrate key competencies such as drive for results, taking ownership, problem solving skills, creativity and innovation, ethical awareness.
A. Working knowledge of IC reconciliations, Hold resolutions, CRR reviews, Vendor
Reconciliations, Invoice aging analysis.
B. Hands on experience of preparation of GIT/ GRNI reconciliations/clearings and
Non-PO invoices scanning & coding.
C. Should be able to deliver metrics and reporting as per agreed SLAs.
D. Support customer queries from Generic email Box and calls are dealt with in a
prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
E. Adhering and ensuring the SLA s with respect to targets assigned
F. Adhering and ensuring smooth month end close
G. Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested
H. Involvement in ad-hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and
I. Working knowledge of DPO analysis, Month-end accruals & FX estimation
J. Working Knowledge of Supplier Add Change
K. Good understanding of AP interfaces
• Basic qualification B.Com / MBA Finance OR M.Com
• At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in AP (P to P) is essential.
• Working knowledge if Vendor reconciliations/ Intercompany reconciliations/ CRR review/ GIT-GRNI reconciliations/clearings is essential.
• Working knowledge of DPO analysis, Month-end accruals & FX estimation.
• Working knowledge of NON-PO invoice Scanning and coding.
• Customer focus essential
• Training and process improvement experience essential.
• Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings.
• Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
• Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage and work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
• Also should have good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shifts.
Ability to work and manage effectively with other team members, internal and external customers required
Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet strict daily service level agreements
Pro-active customer service approach essential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only