Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Application Engineer
- Support PD Sales Manager to execute a sales growth strategy with objective to gain market share against competition and support growth effort in high profit opportunities for target product lines and market segment per company strategic direction.
- Act as FAE to prepare technical proposals, product and application solutions per customers' requirements to sales team. Develop standard sales support tools to select product lines to improve sales team competencies and productivity.
- Act as Product Marketing and support PD Sales Manager to develop the innovation of the marketing strategy to new business.
- Develop and provide product /application trainings to sales, distributors and other functional teams; visit customers together with sales to help on technical discussion occasionally; Especially be able to take care of the trouble shooting for key accounts and lead the Technical Support team to find the root cause in professional manner.
- Provide site service to related customers occasionally; support sales to maintain the business without losing for failure in the implementation of treatment program and poor site service. Cooperate closely with company support team to maintain good service quality to the customers.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Participate as the regional coordinator for all new product introductions to ensure new products are define and deployed across the region.
- Prepare, implement and review monthly “rolling forecast” to ensure timely delivery of goods according to PP.
- Propose / Endorse pricing strategy and champion for a favorable price / guidelines
- Bachelor/Master Degree or equivalent, Electrical and Electronic Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management and/or business management experience in electrical business industry preferred. (products technical support / field service experience/ product marketing)
- Demonstrated experience in developing business strategy, planning & budgeting.
- Prior experience in developing product roadmap, positioning strategy, price management, value proposition development and launching new products.
- Experience in working with service, engineering and multiple sales channels.
- Fluent in English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time