Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Distribution Center Analyst
- Selection of and implementation of a common Warehouse Management System portfolio (WMS), the WMS health assessments, the implementation and execution of the Slotting Tool – Warehouse Vision, and support the role out of the Transportation Management Systems within the DC sites.
- The focus will primarily be based on internal flow of materials within the four walls of the site and may include additional areas of focus on packaging, logistics, inventory management and ERP systems management. Furthermore, the role will be responsible for standardizing work procedures for slotting programs and implementing tools at site level. This position also focuses on continuous improvement and assignment goals may be adjusted based on current business priorities.
- Manage projects in order to execute identified projects associated with ES manufacturing strategy; potential projects associated with manufacturing strategy could be associated with product line location transfer, distribution footprint rationalization, outsourcing, or new facility construction.
- Coordinate with identified key stakeholders in order to develop action plans in order to mitigate identified risks.
- Recommend project/program plans to local site management and regional/divisional operations leaders, manage and develop strategies, plans and reports that keep stakeholders updated through-out project.
- Routinely and on demand, keep senior DCL & Operations ES management appraised of the progress of the program/project, giving them a sense of accomplishments and areas for concern.
- Anticipate issues and develop alternatives and mitigation plans to ensure the pilot, replication tools and rollout remains on target.
- Measure, monitor, provide input, and report metrics of progress on individual programs/projects.
- Set the pace for implementation that is consistent with the expectations of management.
- Create and manage a knowledge management infrastructure that captures key learnings and experiences of the process and make them available to the Corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in distribution operations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Moon Township, PA facility will be considered.
- Master’s degree/MBA from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years in managing DC logistics projects
- Lean or Six Sigma, black belt
- Experience in driving results to key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Broad based SC experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team in the development and implementation of initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills in a matrixed environment
- Results orientation
- Ethical conduct
- Willingness to travel (up to 75% of time)
- Ability to interpret and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals.
- Excellent understanding of Eaton's policies and processes or experience with comparable systems at a large scale organization
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time