Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Sales Engineer
Eaton’s North American Sales Division is seeking an Inside Sales Engineer. The Inside Sales Engineer will be based out of Roseville, CA.
The primary function of an Inside Sales Engineer (ISE) role will be to support management, outside sales engineers and internal/external customers in providing effective solutions to challenging problems involving technical, service, and commercial issues in the Eaton Electrical Sales Division. The inside sales engineer is to act as a technical and commercial resource to field sales, customers and distributors for quotations and project management of power distribution, power protection, and power equipment maintenance; including electrical solutions from complex custom industrial and commercial assembly applications to residential components. Serve the needs of many customer market segments including: Commercial Construction, Industrial, Machinery OEM's, Panel Builder & Electrical OEM's, Residential and Utility.
- Closing orders based upon expertise developed in selling skills and technical knowledge.
- Selling abilities to position Eaton Electrical into preferred position in market and customer activity.
- Providing technical knowledge regarding products/services, negotiating & pricing industrial and construction projects.
- Sells assigned product lines to targeted customers in designated geography or industry with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and profit margin.
- Provides technical product support for distributors and other duties that may be assigned by the Area Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is offered for this role. Candidates must live within a 50 mile radius to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution is preferred
- Experience or exposure to a manufacturing organization is preferred
- 1 year of experience product or sales support is preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time