Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Human Resources Manager
- Culture and Organization Effectiveness: Understand the business strategy and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability and drive culture change to align the organization with the strategy. Must have the ability to diagnose gaps between current and desired organization performance and deploy actions to resolve gap, including organization redesign, process change, coaching and training. Ensure organization practices align with Eaton Philosophy.
- Performance Management: Through the performance management system assure that annual employee job performance assessments are conducted. This includes the annual goal setting process, the annual assessment process and periodic feedback sessions that strive to raise the performance bar in the organization. Provide coaching and consulting to business leaders on effective performance management intervention.
- Employee Communications: Advocate employee communications processes that inform employees as well as to assure two way communications between employees and management.
- Coaching, Consulting and facilitating: Provides guidance and direction to business leaders on human resource management policies, processes and systems.
- Training and Development: Manage these processes to facilitate employee development - Legal Compliance: Assure that the business has in place processes that comply with country legal requirements in the areas of employment and employment administration
- Compensation: Administer compensation programs to assure competitive pay practices through systems that strive to reward superior employee performance
- Employee & Labor Relations: Promotes positive employee relations and employee engagement. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with unions and experience in contract negotiations.
- Talent Management and Retention: Develop talent acquisition plans that anticipate short/long-term business needs. Coach others on how to engage and retain key talent, identify when there is a retention risk and differentiate between wanted and unwanted turnover
- Proactively prepare and present regular and ad-hoc workforce reports, incorporating key metrics such as: headcount, hiring, and attrition, to support strategic initiatives
- Foster a culture where ownership of health and safety is embraced by all employees. Utilize Management of Environmental, Health and Safety (MESH) to ensure compliance with provincial safety requirements and drive “zero incidents” culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing HR experience required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Progressive Labor experience in a dynamic union free facility
- Masters or MBA
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time