Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Communications Specialist
- Plan and Provide Budget management, forecast accuracy, and reporting for CPS Division Marcom
- Develop & Deploy Eaton CPS Business Marcom Events for Channels & End Users bases on the sales strategy & targets
- Develop & Deploy Eaton IT Marcom Events for Channels & End Users bases on the sales strategy & targets
- Develop & Deploy Eaton Hongkong Marcom Events for Channels & End Users bases on the sales strategy & targets
- Establish and analyze the CPS MDF Management including Overall
- Process & Schedule Arrangement /Certificates Management/Channels Communication, co-work with product line & channel department
- Develop & Maintain the Website Platform based on the new Requirements from channels & sales team
- Plan and manage the New Product Launch & Incentive Program—Co-work with product department for New Product launch events
- Review and Improve the Marcom process with Procurement & Finance &IT departments continually
Bachelar Degree above
Minimum 5-8 years in marketing department, design, activity , and/or communications experience
Passed advanced Business Presentation Skills Training
Electrical product, market, and channel knowledge a big plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time