Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Master Production Scheduler – Aftermarket
- Identify and implement system and process improvements within the supply chain to enable overall business process improvement balancing customer service, inventory, and plant efficiencies
- Support the creation of a balanced production scheduler by unit and dollar
- Further develop existing forecast and supply programs and inventory position to improve Return-Turn-Around-Time to customers
- Improve forecasting tools and procedures through application of innovative ideas and projects
- Drive, promote and develop positive communication with Marketing and Sales to improve forecast accuracy
- Work with Production Schedulers to establish robust schedules based on the planning for all product lines based on customer orders and capacities
- Work with Production Schedulers to adjust daily high volume key sku’s as needed to prevent stock outs
- Assist Production Schedulers to communicate schedule changes to all required associates
- Analyze inventory levels and product demands to determine reorder levels and safety stocks that will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs
- Provide reporting / analysis to support healthy levels of inventory levels
- Review and update all KPI targets and provide RCA on the missed items
- Develop, improve, and change reports as needed
- Participate and lead special projects for continuous improvement
- Effectively work with other departments, teams, and peers to solve problems and continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing production planning
- Experience utilizing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or MRO Management software package for planning, scheduling & execution
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation offered. Only candidates that currently reside with a 50 mile radius of Jackson, MS; Euclid, OH; or Los Angeles, CA will be considered for this role.
- Master’s degree from accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in aerospace industry (Repair Station a plus)
- Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence others’ decision making.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities; results driven.
- Knowledge of product and manufacturing process.
- Process oriented and ability contribute to continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid Computer skills
- Understanding of problem solving methods (Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, time studies)
- Detail oriented
- Hydraulics experience a plus
- Document publishing/overhaul manual preparation
- Strong proficiency in MRP/MSP systems – i.e. MFGPro systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in continuous Improvement
- Willingness to travel up to 75% (50-60% if based in Jackson, MS)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time