Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Initiate, lead, and facilitate successful Kaizen events/Continuous Improvement events and BPIs for the Highland facility.
- Serve as Tool Expert in all ELS/CI Tools with emphasis on Value Stream Mapping
- Develop local ELS/CI Tool Champions and Experts by providing training and consulting support
- Perform and validate ELS assessments when required
- Responsible for attainment of ELS Assessment and ELSS Cost Savings objectives
- Provide regular ELSS/CI status updates to plant staff and immediate supervisor
- Provide additional support in other areas of Operational Excellence (EHS, EBE, EQS, EBS Pull and Quality Systems) as needed.
- Serve as an active member of the Highland facilities extended leadership team
- Drive Continuous Improvement Framework deployment (visual controls)
- Monitor overall plant performance toward plant and division objectives for Cost Out activities
- Facilitates kaizen events as required, especially for more advanced applications of ELSS tools or as part of training new tool facilitators.
- Train and lead plant in CI tools, Continuous Improvement Framework, EBS Pull, and Rapid Improvement events through hands on events.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 2 years of Manufacturing and/or Operations experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- 4+ years of experience in Manufacturing and/or Operations
- 1+ year of experience in managing people
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt, Black Belt)
- Strong understanding and execution of Value Stream Mapping
- Operational Excellence experience
- Strong working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time