Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager in Porto Feliz – SP.
- Manage all the key supply chain related functions being responsible for purchasing, materials planning, SIOP, production scheduling, inventory and warehouse management, import & export, shipping and receiving, Customs and trade compliance, supply chain optimization, supporting effectively our customer service and project areas to meet Sales and Inventory objectives, in accordance with the supply chain management operational directives and guidelines;
- Develop and control production schedules and inventory levels based on sales forecasts and other commitments in order to balance production with customer requirements;
- Coordinates the SIOP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) function;
- Determine materials requirements needed to meet production schedules, inventory levels, and shipment demands to achieve on-time production and inventory management requirements;
- Ensure that appropriate quality and customer service levels are provided through subordinate staff personnel to enhance the company’s world class image among clients and competitors;
- Direct supply chain staff to ensure objectives, schedules and budgets are achieved;
- Plan and organize activities of the supply chain department to best utilize personnel to achieve short and long-range goals;
- Administer controls on receipt and acknowledgement of materials and supplies and the maintenance of purchasing records to optimize inventory levels;
- Drive logistics process improvements, developing an optimal material flow to support customer requirements;
- Support the sales organization on costing the best logistics solution for special projects, based on reducing costs and lead times;
- Develop and control standard metrics;
- Control logistics, purchasing spending and warehousing costs in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Engineering or related fields;
- English level: Advanced/Fluent;
- Strong experience in a manager position with Purchasing, Logistics, Materials and SIOP;
- Working knowledge of Logistics and Planning Processes, Inventory and Materials Management;
- ISO9001 and ISO14001 knowledge;
- Deep ERP Knowledge.
- Post-Graduation or Master’s Degree in related fields.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No