Key Account Representative 大客户代表
· EExecute CPC key account management strategy and build up detailed growth approach on the responsible accounts.
· DFulfill the annual sales target on the responsible accounts.
· DDemand creation on responsible key accounts to achieve CPC sales and marketing segment strategy.
· CExploring opportunities to penetrate into new key accounts and expand Eaton’s influences and output in new accounts.
- 5+ year industrial sales experience, electric components is preferred.
- Experienced with brand penetration work in SOE(State-owned-enterprise) or large-scale real-estate developers.
- Experienced with commercial work with DI(Design Institute) is preferred.
- Electrical or related technical background is preferred
- Professional and full of passion on strategy building and execution, like to learn and explore new knowledge and method.
- Result driven and problem and challenge solving capabilities.
- Customer focused and accountable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time