Key Account Representative 大客户代表
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Key Account Representative in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Beijing, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are — it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The role offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Build and execute EOEM key account marketing and approval roadmap and detailed approach.
- Drive EOEM targeted key accounts entry together with regional sales team to achieve yearly target
- Demand creation together with sales team on those key accounts to achieve CPC sales and marketing segment strategy.
- Drive and grow sales volume from existed key accounts with sales team;
- Support sales team in key account management
- Improve quantity of targeted key accounts that penetrated every year.
- 5+ year electrical commercial experience, low voltage component business is preferred
- Familiar with electrical business market, business model, key accounts relationship is a plus.
- Professional and full of passion on strategy building and execution.
- Technical background is preferred
- Fluent English communication and present skill.
- Result driven and problem solving ability
- Customer focused
- Market acumen
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time