Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EOEM Sales Manager,EC Region 项目区域销售经理-东区
- Lead EOEM region East sales team achieve profit plan in CPC
- Lead the team to build Eaton low voltage component project pipeline, develop key customer/job reference
- Expand Eaton brand awareness and influence in China East market, enhance Eaton Tier 1 brand position in the market.
- Build the strong sales team, improve the team’s capability and coach the team with professional sales experience.
1) Technical or Mechanical Degree, preferable in electrical engineering or automation;
2) 10 years above experience as a sales engineer in low voltage, automation or relevant products, familiar with major brand electrical components or automation products
3) Good business sense and can find good business opportunity;
4) Strong interpersonal and communication skill, good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic;
5) Willing to work hard and face challenge
6) Flexibility of frequent business trip
7) Fluent in written and spoken English;
8) Good PC skills, able to use MS-office.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time