Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this role will manage procurement in the issuance of Purchase Orders (PO) and following up with suppliers. The incumbent will ensure prompt delivery and documentation of shipments and work closely to support Project Managers on all project orders.
- Create PO and ensure they are sent to suppliers
- Update acknowledgement dates from suppliers
- Review and analyze existing labor rate, burden rate and overhead rate
- Monitor open PO status to ensure supplier performance in meeting the committed delivery dates
- Resolve shipment discrepancies with warehouses, suppliers, insurance companies etc
- Manage procurement activities through use of transportation modes and consolidation to minimise cost
- 2 years’ experience in logistics, supply chain or procurement
- Proficiency in SAP MM module, eg issuing and updating PO
- Knowledge of Incoterm and shipping documentation
- Experience in inter-company transactions
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Proficiency in SAP SD module
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No