Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Responsible for costing and financial processes related to the Singapore Hose Plant manufacturing activities.
· Prepare yearly strategy plan and profit plan package.
· Communicate and support respective state holders in profit plan.
· Compile the monthly forecast and submit to ENCORE and DFT on tight timeline.
Cost Management Role
· Constantly review BOM, routing and scrap %.
· Prepare accurate product cost in MFGPRO (Cost Rolled Up).
· Maintain timely transfer pricing list in MFGPRO.
· Update the Cost Model on quarterly basis based on actual data collection.
· Review and analyze existing labor rate, burden rate and overhead rate.
· Maintain yearly system activity center rate.
· Perform annual revaluation, analyze the variances, etc.
· Handle cost statement applications to Singapore custom.
· Monitor actual against forecast, escalate issue and action plan when deviation occurred.
· Compile weekly flash report.
· Maintain ENCORE and DFT system.
· Monitoring warranty, excess and obsolete provision, CONC and flex productivity.
· Perform closing activities, including location control, payroll journal, etc.
· Prepare Capital Asset Requisitions (CARs) for asset purchases at Singapore Hose Plant.
· Coordinate with ISSC team on fixed asset management and maintain FA schedules.
· Close FA accounts.
· Handle fixed asset sighting, 5 years cycle.
· Coordinate annual physical inventory and reconcile PI results.
· Coordinate monthly cycle count and compile variance analysis.
· Review and analyze revaluation variances.
· In charge of monthly , quarterly, yearly reporting for RSD, LOR, Ops Review, Plant dashboard, income statement, balance score card, CONC, flex productivity, etc.
· Prepare month balance sheet reconciliation.
· Reporting financial results to HQ in USA.
· Perform monthly commentary and analysis.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CIMA.
· At least 2 years of experience that is related to cost accounting.
· Meticulous and able to handle stress especially during tight deadlines.
· Good interpersonal skill and able to work independently as well as in a team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Well versed in MS office applications.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No