Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist. IT. SAP RTC
Responsible for the successful implementation and support of SAP Supply Chain solutions (material management and warehouse management) in SAP Go Live projects and Post-Live Helpdesk Support. Hands-on experiences with MM AND WM are required.
Being RTC CoE APAC leader. Enthusiasm to lead colleagues within the RTC team and across the other module teams in resolving issues, advising opportunity for improvement to deliver with quality is a must.
This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate Un1ty SAP into the Eaton business environment to achieve expected business results.
Knowledge of configuration alone in projects is not sufficient. The candidate must have Hands-on process (including integration with other functional processes) and data migration experiences. This is mandatory.
SAP RTC scope encompasses
• Purchasing (With inter/intra company business solution experiences) and its integration with FICO, PP and SD module.
• Inventory Management and its integration with FICO, PP and SD module.
• Material Planning (MRP) and its integration with PP and SD module
• Warehouse Management (optional RF Guns)
• Batch or Serial Management
MM Master Data
• Related Master Data (Vendor Master, Material Master, Purchasing Info Record and etc.) in a discrete (electrical and electronics) manufacturing environment
• Hands-on Data Migration is a Must.
The RTC client community includes
· Supply Chain Department (Sourcing, Procurement, Warehouse)
· Operations Department (Planning)
Knowledge of configuration alone is not sufficient. This role requires hands-on understanding and implementation of RTC processes/data for the RTC user community is a MUST.
This is an Asia Pacific role that encompasses China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and India. Traveling is optional depending on the assignment of the project.
This role is able to play as APAC RTC Functional Lead in enforcing standardization of SAP processes, metrics and data in the region and ensuring that they align with global standards in Go Live projects, Helpdesk support and Enhancement projects. This role will also help build competent super user communities across the region for effective deployment of the system.
1. Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
2. Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
3. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
4. Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard material and warehouse management processes and when capturing business requirements.
5. Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
6. Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using Un1ty SAP and Eaton standards.
7. Work with the Central Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution.
8. Participate in configuration, documentation, unit testing, integration testing support, and review of business training materials.
9. Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools.
10. Assist in mentoring and/or training new functional analysts when required.
11. Participate in business level improvement committees as needed.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time