Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Project Integration Engineer
Oversees and lead the execution of NPD, STP and NPI Transition projects, through the use of the Project Management Tools and the standard transition to ensure project goal alignment and deliverables on quality, time and cost.
Deploy Pro Launch methodologies & processes within the Business unit under their responsibility and communicate status of projects to Senior Management to ensure projects are on track per Business needs
Monitors project portfolio performance within the Business unit or area under his responsibility
Provide training and Guidance on Pro-Launch tools & requirements to the cross functional team leading the Transition
Monitor Capex, milestone attainment and financial performance in project under their responsibility
Create a detailed plan which identifies the critical path of the project and identifies risk and mitigations.
Prioritizes tasks and manages assignments so team activities are balanced and resources are used effectively.
Provides leadership to team and becomes their ‘Go To’ person – informs and updates team as and when necessary, involves them in decision making process, delegates responsibility and inculcates accountability.
Budgets team’s need for resources to complete transition activities to plan, identifies variances, and takes necessary corrective actions.
Coordinates resource planning activities with site leadership, e.g. inventory planning, bank size, kan-ban strategies, production scheduling, etc.
Manages site preparation for audits required for transition of customers or processes to Tijuana and reports and presents status of transition activities to division and site leadership presents status to customers and stake holders as required
- Experience in project management is desired
- A thorough understanding of PROLaunch NPD and STP process
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities
- Engineering/ Operations and Product Engineering experience preferred
- Must be able to plan and provide input to PP cycle and maintain cost out and budgeting related to transitions and New Product Development
- Excellent communication skills to interact at all levels within and outside the Organization
- Previous Aerospace experience preferred.
- Engineering degree preferred
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
- Detail Oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Computer Skills (MS-Project & MS Office)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position desired
- Understanding of problem solving methods (Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis) a plus
- Proactive and results driven
- Detail Oriented
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No