Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Engineer - Supplier Development
- Review of Supplier corrective report (8D report) and identify the gaps against requirements.
- Initiate and close Corrective Actions and to ensure that root causes have been properly identified and eliminated.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve supplier technical and/or system issues related to product or process realization.
- On time closure of customer complaints with effective review of 8D reports.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve supplier technical and/or system issues related to product or process realization to support an effective PPAP.
- Knowledge of APQP process .
- Evaluate PPAP packages according to AIAG standards , deep knowledge of PPAP approval process.
- Identify methods to streamline the process-analysis work and improve customer satisfaction.
- Work as a co- coordinator between suppliers and internal functions/plants (Engineering, Plants, Operations, etc.) to clarify requirements, eliminate confusion, and improve definition of requirements.
- Deployment of processes without any deviations.
- Capture improvements , work on BPI ,CI ,Kaizen , find out opportunity to improve the process , productivity.
- Monitor & communicate suppliers DPPM and reduction in defect occurrences.
- Understand customer requirement and quick turnaround time on adhoc requests.
- Ensures adherence of inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria, and procedures/work instructions.
- Assist in supplier development activities to improve in quality performance improvements.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time