Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Establishing standard costs and updating them as appropriate
- Tracking costing of new products through pro launch gate presentations to release
- Variance analysis reporting
- Tracking of standard hours and efficiency
- Reporting of returns, scrap, warranty and unusual inventory transactions
- Tracking of TWE savings
- Good academic record
- Attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of SAP, desirable
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, accountable team environment.
- Hands-on approach to all tasks
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Analytical skills, to analyse and report data relating to departmental KPIs
- Ability to work within a number of businesses and processes
- Willingness to take on additional duties and develop new skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No