Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Sales Engineer Filtration & Hydraulics (France & Spain)
- Consultancy and sale of Eaton Hydraulic Filtration products, solutions and services
- Provide technical and commercial support and negotiation to customers.
- Develop contacts with appropriate customers to determine requirements, present product and engineering information and to establish a strong business relationship conductive to Eaton Filtration becoming the preferred supplier / key account
- Investigate and analyze customer problems and needs and recommend solutions applying company products and systems, ensuring that the company profit margin goals are achieved
- Grow business and expand customer base by identifiying potential partners / customers / markets and develop appropriate channels to take advantage of new business opportunities in coordination with the EMEA-Sales Manager
- Link acquired projects with appropriate internal and external responsible contacts
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, process, chemical or industrial engineering education or related technical disciplines
- Solid sales experience in filtration/hydraulic industry is a must (for example experience in sales of fluid filtration products and/or sales of hydraulic products)
- Understanding of product specifications and production processes
- Strong Business Acumen and ability to work independently
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Positive attitude and professional behavior required
- Fluently in English, French and Spanish
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time