Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Apprentice Application Engineer
- Develop and maintain customer (OEM’s and Distributors) technical specs for Eaton Power Motion Control product portfolio and systems in the geographical area of Italy to maximize sales and drive growth. Develop and implement market strategy to expand Eaton Hydraulics presence in the above markets to drive further growth.
- Plans and implements Eaton technical assistance to customers to achieve or exceed sales forecasts, especially with identified important OEM and Distributors.
- Takes ownership for meeting customer programs
- Develops and executes tactical and strategic technology plans in support of the overall sales strategy and to meet performance expectations and requirements
- Prepares solutions presentations to create product understanding and awareness
- Plans and conducts technical seminars to update Distributors and OEM's on current and new products.
- Builds close relationships with key personnel within key customers to enhance customer satisfaction and long term business prospects.
- Prepares technical proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match Eaton’s capability and offerings
- Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
- Provides punctual call reports, expense reports, Business Tracking reports, and monthly reports.
- Administers all phases of the application and engineering process to insure effective and timely customer service and response
- Monitors customer performance versus plan and takes corrective actions as needed
- Completed technical studies, e.g. Mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or comparable qualification Basic business understanding
- First professional experience in sales of technical products
- Hydraulics experience, including knowledge of hydraulic Hoses, Fittings, Pumps, Motors, Valves, Electronics, Software and mechatronics, systems design.
- Electronics, accessories and system design desirable
- Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
- self-motivation, ambition, resilience, teamwork and reliability
- Independent and structured way of working
- Fluent Italian and English in spoken and written
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time