Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Apprentice Field Sales Engineer
- Acquisition of new customers and support of existing customers to achieve sales targets; Negotiate and conclude orders in accordance with the valid product / price regulations and Eaton's "Terms and Conditions"
- Creation of product presentations
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships to increase sales and increase customer satisfaction. Ensuring personal contacts through regular visits to customers and sales partners, support and cooperation of in-house exhibitions with partners, customers
- Preparation and creation of offers according to customer needs, taking into account cost-effectiveness and feasibility
- Overseeing the entire sales process to ensure effective customer service
- Identification of short and medium term sales potentials; Registration of service on focus regions
- Continuous comparison of current sales compared to plan and corrective action if required
- Monitor competition and take action to ensure that existing market share and sales growth targets are not jeopardized
- Regular reporting, creation of forecasts
- Completed technical studies, e.g. Mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or comparable qualificationBasic business understanding
- First professional experience in sales of technical products
- Hydraulic experience, including knowledge of hydraulic pumps, motors, valves,
- Electronics, accessories and system design desirable
- Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
- self-motivation, ambition, resilience, teamwork and reliability
- Independent and structured way of working
- Fluent Italian and English in spoken and written
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time