Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Key Account Manager
Eaton's Electrical Division has openings for:
Key Account Manager ( OEM Sales )
The primary function for this role is to implement /direct all sales activities of both products and services towards defined end-users such as machinery builders, panel builders and system integrators for the Eaton Power Quality organization in Sweden, providing profitable business and operational thrust to the customers. To act as an Eaton sales representative in the area, providing inspirational membership in the team internally and acting as an ambassador for Eaton externally.
The incumbent’s prime responsibility is to ensure that Eaton meets the agreed budget targets for sales growth and contribution margins in the defined region and customer segments whilst applying Eaton standard work practices. .
• Implement to customers the direct sales activities within OEM sales to meet agreed sales targets
• Provides business acumen to the customers for to gain profitable growth and for to achieve budget
• Acts after the Eaton ethical standards of conduct
• Reports and act in line with, and use of EBS standards
• Provides as many customer visits as needed for to perform sales targets
• Works in cooperation with other parts of Eaton’s Electrical Sector and Eaton departments putting Eaton’s overall interest above any local or personal benefit.
• Identify and develops possibilities for future business growth , including possible acquisitions, bringing them to attention
• Analyzes customer demands and coordinates sales operations with other E- team`s / functions
• Act in a way internally as motivates your colleges to help and keep limits and performance in line with agreed targets
• Bachelor or Masters Degree, preferably electrical or business related plus minimum 5 years experience in sales or field services
• Proven track record of achieving business success in sales
• Demonstrates business acumen style with good track record by customers, and capability to take a position as team leader or equivalent internally as a next step.
• Intercultural awareness able to operate in a cross border environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable electrical know-how – team quality – and able to represent Eaton to senior managers externally and internally
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time