Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
1. Develop and maintain documentations of standardized work, quick setup, and operation balance, PFMEA etc. to optimize the productivity, equipment utilization and improve product quality.
2. Develop and manage machining tooling, program for new launching products. And stabilize the machining process.
3. Develop new product Heat-treatment. Setup, validation and maintain process parameters/programs on heat-treatment machines to ensure that the manufacturing process and controls are capable of consistently producting products to meet or exceed customer expectations. Support to maintain fixtures, equipment and machines.
4. Lead or participate in on-time problem solving activities utilizing defined analytical methods. Work closely with Production (management, team leaders, and operators) to identify issues and /or opportunicties for improvement proactively, and drive actions to resolve or improve.
5. Lead process changes or introduce engineering changes with the guidance from Product engineering. Support SCM's components localization activities for cost out.
6. Work closely with Quality on customer quality issues to enable problem resolution and prompt customers as needed to understand issues and explain resolution. Lead CQI-9 requirement deployment and support customer CQI-9 audit.
7. Support and/or lead the implementation of ELSS, EHS Directives, EQS, and other EBS initiatives as needed. Coach the operators and other persons needed to deploy ELSS.
8. Evaluate the potential suppliers for quipment and tools. Specify technical requirement, recommend eligible blue print.
9. Evaluate annual expense and capital projects for normal products. Make sure the expense and capital are under control initiatively.
10. Other functions as needed.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Material and Heat Treatment Engineering.
2. More than 3 years working experience in relevant field with knowledge of engineering principles, practices and experience of technologies used in company's products.
3. Wells understanding and practices of PFMES, APQA, PPAP, Control Plan, SPC, DOE
4. Experience in fixture, tooling design and layout design and material heat treatment knowledge
5. Familiar with CAD using
6. Communication skills
7. Problem solving skills
8. Know heat treatment principle and prepare the parameter and set up test to verfiy the parameters
9. Good written English skill
10. Computer literacy skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No