Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Loads and maintains master schedule accurately to ensure that correct material is purchased
- Maintains accurate system tracking information to produce a valid production schedule where applicable Attends demand management meetings to discuss future demand with product management team. Evaluates changes in demand to insure increases or decreases are substantiated and realistic.
- Attends production meetings to ensure that the production plan and customer requests are fulfilled
- Works closely with Customer Service and Sales Reps to expedite orders and meet customer expectations
- Maintains Customer Requested Shipment Date and Eaton Promised Shipment Date measurements for assigned products
- Produces various weekly and monthly reports to provide vital information to management
- Coordinates reconfiguration and rework of existing equipment to meet new order requirements
- Provides back up support for other schedulers on the team
- Works closely with engineering as new products are released phasing in and out products as required
- Adjust forecast and demand plan weekly and monthly, to achieve a balance between satisfying customer requirements and maintaining optimal inventory levels
- Maintain data integrity for given product lines
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in supply chain and/or operations in a manufacturing setting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Youngsville, NC facility will be considered.
- Master’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain from an accredited institution
- SAP experience
- Previous experience in production planning in an electronic manufacturing environment or similar
- APICS certification or other supply chain certification
- Basic knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
- Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge about MRP-ERP and customer order processing (SAP)
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills; ability to present data effectively to support the analysis of business processes and creating solutions from the results
- Ability to demonstrate basic understanding of production routings, product costing, order entry, and all supply chain functions
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to work in a growth oriented and fast paced work environment.
- Ability to adjust work priorities to meet continuously changing schedules; ability to set priorities and accomplish goals within time constraints
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency to customers’ requirements
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD OPS Operations
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time