Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Supervisor, 1st shift
- Plan and direct the manufacturing of orders.
- Maintain high levels of quality in assigned areas of functional responsibility.
- Provide training, instruction, guidance and counseling to employees for development and compliance to standards and expectations.
- Remain knowledgeable of required Eaton policies and guidelines.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Guide and oversee work operations to respond positively to unusual situations, changes, material shortages, and varying manpower requirements.
- Work closely with the Quality department to ensure the continuing application of Quality Control standards to products and work processes.
- Knowledge of business systems, accounting, industrial engineering, employee relations, and manufacturing operations
- Ability to motivate and train employees, and promote and maintain morale, cooperation, and productivity among subordinate personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of one year of leadership experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Previous manufacturing or engineering related work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Lean/CI experience a plus – Green Belt preferred
- Prior experience working in Fabrication, assembly, and/or shipping
- Prior experience working in an ETO (engineered to order) environment
- Prior experience with Supervision or Management
- 5 years of experience in leadership in engineering/manufacturing environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time