Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Quality Analyst
Senior Quality Analyst - 044469
Location: Langenlonsheim, Germany
- Support Quality Manager in daily quality activities in standard and food technology related issues
- Ensure to meet requirements of international food standards and compliance
- Ensure compliance with factory and legal standards and prevention of quality incidents
- Maintain and optimize QM and HACCP documentation
- Process of QM-specific topics in cooperation with the departments
- Record and maintain quality indicators
- Support in complaint management
- Support internal audit program, independent monitoring of deadlines and defined corrective actions; Evaluation and preparation of the results
- Organization and implementation of quality management projects
- Collaboration in writing quality documents
- Successfully completed vocational training as a technician with focus on quality assurance or management or Bachelor/Master Degree, preferably in the field of food technology with professional experience
- First professional experience in the areas of quality management, production, food and feed safety
- Experience in QM tools, e.g. FMEA, Ishikawa, Pareto
- High social competency combined with communication and implementation skills
- Strong understanding of production, sales and customer and consumer needs
- Process and system-oriented thinking
- Routines in dealing with MS Office
- Fluency in German and English spoken and written
- Independent, self-responsible, structured and precise operation
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No