Area Sales Manager (m/f)
Eaton's Hydraulic Division has an opening for a:
Area Sales Manager- North Germany (m/f)
Location: Home Office, Northern Germany
The position develops proactively and systematically new direct & indirect business, realizing sales objectives and sales plans in the area of Germany and Scandinavia for the Eaton Hydraulic Filtration product line.
This position will be responsible to achieve the assigned sales goals consistent with the expectations of a thoroughly seasoned professional sales manager for the assigned product categories while under little supervision.
It will be an expectation to optimize sales volume, product mix and profit margin, while increasing sales in the marketplace. This position will need to coordinate sales for the assigned customers and distributor base. It has the responsibility to manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance with distributors, customers, end users and OEM.
• Consultancy and sale of Eaton Hydraulic Filtration products, solutions and services
• Provide technical and commercial support and negotiation with customers.
• Develop contacts with appropriate customers to determine requirements, present product and engineering information and to establish a strong business relationship conductive to Eaton Filtration becoming the preferred supplier / key account
• Investigate and analyze customer problems and needs and recommend solutions applying company products and systems, ensuring that the company profit margin goals are achieved
• Grow business and expand customer base by identifying potential partners / customers / markets and develop appropriate channels to take advantage of new business opportunities in coordination with the EMEA-Sales Manager
• Link acquired projects with appropriate internal and external responsible contacts
• Represent Eaton Filtration in a positive and professional manner to ensure that commitments to customers are met
• Bachelor degree in mechanical, process, chemical or industrial engineering education or related technical disciplines/ equivalent experience
• Solid sales experience in filtration/hydraulic industry is a must (for example experience in sales of fluid filtration products and/or sales of hydraulic products)
• Understanding of product specifications and production processes
• Strong Business Acumen and ability to work independently
• Strong customer and service orientation
• Positive attitude and professional behavior required
• Fluency in German and advanced English skills
• Engineering knowledge welcome
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time