Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Analyst - Materials
|• Should be Diploma /Any Graduate with hands on experience in order fulfillment , forecasting and dealing with suppliers for order scheduling. |
• Fluent English communication skills both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of Scheduling, action messages, Purchase orders (Discrete and Schedule).
• Working Knowledge of ERP with exposure on handling planning data.
• Intermediate skill level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting.), word and Power Point presentations.
• Preferred prior exposure into manufacturing plant and in Global environment. (Direct production, inventory management and material planning/scheduling experience).
• Ready to work in shift of 3 PM to 12 AM IST
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No