Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Application Engineer
- Provide application solutions based on customer requirements, including customer needs analysis, product selection and quotation.
- Drive the direction for a focused sales approach
- Develop and execute regional business and sales initiatives based on evaluation of markets, trends, and competition in close co-operation with the sales team
- Collaborate with marketing and engineer departments in launching large product development projects
- Conduct product customization to meet individual customer needs
- Support sales in promoting new products and applications
- Initiate product upgrade and market penetration, based on company strategies, market trends, and technological advantages
- Participate in contract evaluations
- Assist plant product engineers in new product development
- Provide training to customers in product utilization
- Prior experience with filtration products and applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fluid Control, Automation, Hydraulics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or other related areas
- 5 years of experience in technical sales (product and/or application management, aftersales service)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time