Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Materials Scheduler
- Maintenance and release of work order using the MRP system. Calculation of part requirements using SIOP and MRP.
- Maintenance of manufactured part parameters in the MRP systems (lead times, order quantities, safety stock, etc.).
- Manage part level days-on-hand (DOH) inventory and ensure accurate perpetual inventory records.
- Interact with customers as required.
- Manage transactional logistics and eliminate any need for premium freight.
- Intercompany order entry using Pharos or similar order entry system.
- Process ECN and MPS changes in the MRP system.
- Implement and manage pull production systems for manufactured parts.
- Develop positive, ethical relationships with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Eaton standard process and divisional operating procedures; work closely with centralized buy team and internal supervisors and material handlers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 6 months of supply chain experience is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Master's degree in Business Administration, engineering, or supply chain management field
- 1+ year material scheduling experience.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time