Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cost Accounting Manager
The Cost Accounting Manager will plan and lead the cost accounting activities for the Reynosa Hydraulics Campus, including both PMC and Fluid Conveyance.
• Develop standards and coordinate the annual cost roll.
• Develop and pursue cost out activities and manage Flex Productivity.
• Assist and manage the annual physical inventory.
• Lead the quarterly material review board (MRB) meetings.
• Coordinate the annual transfer price update.
• Coordinate and complete annual Factory reporting.
• Coordinate and submit Type A and Type B CARs.
• GTM and tax compliance reporting.
• Verification and analysis of cycle count program and results.
• Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as: Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals and/objectives.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Accounting/Finance.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Basic knowledge of Trade Compliance.
• Prior experience as accounting Supervisor, or cost accountant.
• Desirable Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. CPA or CMA.
• Management experience including supervising professional staff.
• Familiar with Finance and ERP information Systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No