Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Warehouse Associate (Afternoon Shift)
Eaton is looking for a Warehouse Associate for our Perth, Ontario Distribution Center.
This position takes part in all stock handling duties such as receiving, order picking, loading / unloading trucks, replenishment, cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Inspect and verify inbound material for condition, quantity and correctness.
- Accurately pick and process outbound orders, as required
- Move and pick up material from other departments.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Complete inventory cycle counts.
- Complete replenishment tasks.
- Assist with the error investigation and resolution process related to inventory balance on hand and receiving errors.
- Utilizes computer programs to obtain required information, update database information, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned in the warehouse or elsewhere, as required.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values as well as the Safety and Environmental standards.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 80km of Perth to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- 2-year community college diploma, or greater
- 3+ years warehouse experience
- Lift truck experience
- Radio Frequency picking experience
- Knowledge of Lean principles
- Computer skills together with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work efficiently as a team member
- Ability to grasp new tasks and concepts quickly
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work daily and/or weekend overtime as required
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No