Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance - General Repair - 3rd Shift
- Work Safely in accordance with all safety standards, requirements and policies.
- Troubleshoots and repairs welding wire feeders, steel grippers, air hoses, etc.
- Troubleshoots and repairs paint pumps, paint guns, paint line trolleys, conveyors, exhaust fans, and simpler motor drives.
- Performs preventative maintenance. Monitors pressures and fluid levels in assigned areas. Lubricates equipment.
- Assists higher level maintenance personnel on repair jobs and projects.
- Assists in ordering and/or expediting repair parts.
- Assists with building and grounds maintenance as needed. Fills L.P. bottles and changes stacker batteries.
- Will perform maintenance work of less complex nature as compared to Machine Repairers and Repair Mechanics. Continuing education and on-the-job experience are required to progress to higher level positions.
- Works in oily, dirty and noisy conditions. May work at heights up to 40 feet and move objects with assistance, as required. Maintenance department employees may be asked and are expected to work overtime and weekends on short notice to handle emergencies and other projects as needed.
- Follows work orders, verbal instructions or preventative maintenance schedules. Checks for proper adjustments, worn or broken parts on a regular basis. Uses a variety of hand tools and power tools. Operates walkie-stacker, fork lift and company pick-up truck.
- Ability to work at 10 – 40 foot heights, lift up to 40 lbs.
High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
Minimum of 2 years of experience of maintenance experience OR completion of an Industrial Maintenance Program (1 year)
Must live within 50 miles of Waukesha, WI to be considered. No relocation benefits provided.
Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
Strong knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
Required to bring onsite all necessary hand tools required for this position
Preventative maintenance experience
Basic knowledge of PLC
Understand basic electrical and mechanical systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No