Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s Electrical Systems and Services Group is seeking a Contract Processor. This position is located in our Raleigh, NC facility.
The Contract Processor, is responsible for supporting internal/external sales channels and working closely with the Contract Order Management team to ensure orders are entered per department SLA’s. The incumbent will be responsible for entering contracts and processing credits and rebills. Functions include Oracle order entry, SAP order entry and some invoice submission to customer web portals.
- Manages high volume order entry work under a deadline.
- Fully utilizes knowledge of Eaton systems, service offerings & policies to completely support the Contract Order Management Team.
- Submits invoices to unique customer web portals on a weekly basis.
- Processes credit requests per management approval.
- Works on rebills along with members of the Contract Order Management team that are moderately complex.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous experience in customer support, sales support, or related business experience required.
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of the work location. No relocation benefit is provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience with Oracle and/or SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a strong team player that actively contributes to the group's success.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills.
- Must have proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD FSCS Field Service Customer Support
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No