Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Representative, EWS, Moscow
Eaton, Russia has an opening for a:
Sales Representative, Electrical Wholesalers (EWS)
Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account. Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
Under the direct supervision of the Manager EWS-FD, an incumbent is responsible for leading and directing the sales and activities for specific EWS accounts managing all customer programs that revolve around pricing, revenue growth, profitability, design, and customer satisfaction. Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account. Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
· Serves as a customer interface representative to insure a high level of customer
satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
· Provides input into the description, qualification, and recommendations of growth opportunities.
· Contributes to the development of pricing and commercial terms and conditions
· Evaluates and communicates customer performance reports to the Sales manager.
· Assists with the resolution of all open DSO issues at responsible customer base.
· Builds customer-supplier relationships through daily interface with customer, operations, and engineering both by phone and visits.
· Has the responsibility and authority to insure that customer requirements are addressed and communicated to the customer including inquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments.
· Gains understanding of customer needs / wants and competitive landscape and purposes customer specific strategies to senior management.
· Acts as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and customer complaints.
· Originates, develops, and organizes training including ones at customer locations (if applicable).
- High technical education in the field of electrical engineers, industrial automatics.
- Good knowledge of products of the low-voltage equipment, modular technical equipment, contactors, boxes plastic, metal, buttons, boxes metal, converters of frequency and other.
- Ability to work in Softs for the calculation boxes
- Willingness to spend up to 70% of the time on business trips
- In-depth understanding of the potential customers in an assigned market is a plus
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Experience of negotiating, realization of training, participation in exhibitions
- English -intermediate level required
- Driver's license, category B
- Responsible, punctual, team-player
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time