Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This position is under the leadership of accounting manager, responsible to manage the company’s accounting including month-end and year-end closing. This position shall be responsible for assisting in preparing annual profit plan, monthly rolling forecast and internal management reports for business headquarter ledgers. This position shall also take the responsibility of taking care of various internal reporting for business requirements.
· Responsible for month-end and year-end closing of accounts in accordance to Eaton financial policies and procedures for corporate LLP and Aerospace RHQ/Ducting repair center.
· Prepare internal management reports for business requirements.
· Ensure accuracy of data recording to Oracle financial system.
· Assist in the preparation of monthly rolling forecast and annual profit plan.
· Support internal and external audit to ensure the compliance of financial statements with US and local GAAP.
· Monitor and control costs and capital expenditures.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
· Good internal personal and supervisory skills
· Minimum 7 years working experience in a Finance/Accounting position in a FIE. Having experience in multiple finance/accounting functions (e.g. GL, profit plan/rolling forecast preparation, FPNA/analysis experience and etc.) would be preferred.
· Communication and negotiation skills to clearly understand the issue that we need to solve and the ability to work independently to find a proper solution to solve the issue within the given timeline.
· Good teamwork spirits, strong ability to work under pressure, self-motivating, flexible personality
· Good at both English and Chinese, good excel skill.
· This position will interact with a variety of functions and operations, team-building skills will be important.
· Reinforce local internal control environment under SOX404, with emphasis on ethical business practices.
· Creative and able to work under minimum supervision.
· Uses discretion in dealing with confidential information.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time