Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Analyst - Operations
- Develop manufacturing plant budgets for a cost center environment. Assist in the annual profit plan by gathering inputs from sales and marketing, R&D, and fixed asset budget stakeholders.
- Analyze manufacturing spend, manufacturing variances and other information (earned hours, paid hours, manufacturing costs, sourcing data, PPV, overhead allocations, etc.) at the plant level and cost center level. Provide Plant Managers with results and recommendations that will support our financial commitments and drive improvements.
- Serve as a business advisor to the Plant Manager and support achieving the High 5 Operations Metrics (CP%, FP%, DOH and CONC%)
- Prepare weekly and monthly manufacturing variance forecasts with each plant (currently 5 US Plants).
- Perform mathematical computations from data and accumulate data to develop reports, charts, or records as required.
- Prepare CAR (capital appropriations requests) and work with manufacturing plants to develop capital spend forecast and track performance to forecast. Total annual capital budget is ~ $12M
- Perform internal audits of the annual physical inventories and assist with external requirements.
- Calculate and validate cost savings projects from VAVE, Sourcing, and Plants. Perform monthly review of Cost Out Database with Division Continuous Improvement Manager for accuracy
- Complete monthly reporting for: variance reports, cost productivity, flex productivity, cost of non-conformance, E&O, DOH, and other reports as assigned
- Monitor engineering change notices and provide final approval.
- Assist with fixed asset audits and any other special projects
- Ensure that all accounting policies, procedures, and schedules are adhered to.
- Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting, finance, operations or engineering experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Highland, IL facility will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting/finance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Cost Accounting, financial planning and/or forecasting
- Experience with internal and external audits
- Experience with SAP
- Attentive to detail, personally committed to work quality and able to learn from mistakes
- Ethical, operates with high regard to integrity and trust
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Understanding of US GAAP
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time