Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Manager - Filtration (Heartland)
- Implement strategic plan to grow business in alignment with Division Profit Plan goals. Includes developing and implementing regional sales targets by Rep and Distributor, identifying new customers and suitable partners/distributors
- Establish new target accounts to assist the growth of Eaton Filtration products into the defined market sectors
- Develop long-term agreements in key strategic markets
- Maintain positive relationship with Customer Service to ensure all customer inquiries, orders, invoices and complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively. Resolve any potential customer conflicts between channel partners in conjunction with the District Sales Manager
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, competitive pricing and customer needs, preferences and buying habits. Communicate findings to Sales and Market Development
- Organize regular training/promotional events for Channel partners. Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist channel partners in promoting sales with advice on sales and promotion techniques and campaigns. Create brand awareness and technical awareness with key customers/potential customers
- Maintain a high level of expertise of all applications and trends to effectively promote Eaton Filtration products and solutions
- Work closely with the Marketing Development Department to help identify, verify and pursue development of new market or product opportunities
- Document all activity reports, prospects and opportunities within the defined CRM contact management database. Provides 3-month forward forecast
- Establish and maintain effective communication flow throughout the commercial team and to other departments
- Represent Eaton Filtration at trade association meetings to promote product as appropriate Provide monthly sales reports representing sales volume, potential sales, competitive activity and other pertinent details.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working for Eaton, or a minimum of 3 years industrial, life sciences or hydraulic filtration experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Must have valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Candidates must reside within the states of Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, or within 50 miles of Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; Fort Worth, TX; Luvvock, TX; Midland, TX; Waco, TX; Albilene, TX, Amarillo, TX; Tyler, TX or Longview, TX to be considered.
- Experience managing reps and distributors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or engineering from an accredited university
- Master’s or MBA degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of sales and/or marketing experience within the Filtration industry
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time