Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Power Delivery Division Division is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be based at our Waukesha, WI facility.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible maintenance of assigned ledger(s) with respect to P&L and the B/S. They will also be responsible for preparing, consolidating and analyzing monthly operating results for of assigned product line. The Senior Financial Analyst will also serve as lead in annual Sarbanes-Oxley process assigned ledger(s).
- Demonstrate a commitment to achieving continuous improvement and total quality in the performance of all assigned duties and around the business.
- Provide financial analysis and assistance to the Plant Controller and Plant Staff through an in-depth understanding of company accounting policies and practices and business operations.
- Analyze and determine cause of period to period changes and provide other relevant financial analysis of the business.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the cost accounting, general accounting, and financial planning and forecasting systems. Conduct periodic audits of the system and assume a lead role in assuring the system integrity.
- Reports, analyzes and verifies accuracy of financials. Provide information and assistance to other departments within the organization regarding these financials. Assume role of trainer in financial matters, policies, and procedures within the organization.
- Plan, administers, and assists in the valuation of physical inventory.
- Participates and assists in internal audits.
- Performs any responsibilities of all other accounting positions as required.
- Monthly Account Reconciliations
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports to support Functional leaders and Internal Controls
- Lead and perform special projects as needed.
- Support the accounting department with training and leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum two years accounting and finance experience is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Waukesha, WI facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- SAP or Large ERP system experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Audit experience
- An in-depth knowledge of the company’s financial policies and procedures as well as general accounting principles and theories.
- An understanding of the workings of the balance sheet, profit and loss, and the inter-relationship between the two.
- A solid knowledge of accounting practices, policies and procedures.
- A strong working knowledge of current computer systems used in the accounting department.
- A working knowledge of other systems such as fixed assets, invoicing, order entry, cost improvement and price realization programs, etc. as they relate to the financials of the business.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time