Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Program Manager - Total Cost Out
Act as SCM program manager for TCO / VAVE projects and as primary interface for the VAVE team with Program Management, Product Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Operations, Finance and Quality functions.
• Responsible for SCM-related cost out project-scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, and cost commitments.
• Determine key SCM and material planning program deliverables and timing based on engineering change release (ECR/ECO) processes and advanced product quality planning (APQP) disciplines, including sourcing and flawless launch/ramp-up performance.
Provide direction to the SCM / VAVE leadership team in areas of issues, potential changes in scope, and risk assessment.
Manage the complete BOM for the TCO / VAVE projects to ensure accuracy of content and that a robust sourcing and launch plan exists for each part.
Follow up with respective engineers to ensure design specifications are complete and released on-time to support SCM actions. Collaborate with Commodity Buyers, SDE, SQE and Materials Planners to ensure SCM actions are executed on-time with high efficiency.
Align project-related deliverables with customer and supplier requirements/contracts, pricing, terms and conditions and contractual flow-down through the organization.
Where applicable, initiate and/or participate in sourcing council reviews supporting TCO / VAVE program/project source selection, while maintaining consistency with commodity strategies.
Support development of TCO / VAVE project workload resource requirements needed for sustained and effective project execution and portfolio management.
Participate on cross-functional teams for TCO / VAVE and change management process improvement initiatives.
Bachelor degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum 5 years professional experience in Supply Chain, or Program Manager role
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management
- 5 years experience in Supply Chain, Program Manager, Engineering, or Strategic role
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to lead and work cross functionally
- Ability to think Strategically
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Understanding of key financial metrics
- Technical skills in driveline applications
- Blueprint reading skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time